In 1995, Nintendo released the most offensive Mario game. You've probably never heard of it before.
GET YOUR HANDS ON THAT FINAL MAGAZINE HERE:
PLUS, here's a couple of magazine scans from the time, courtesy of togemet2:
^ now you know I wasn't making this all up, haha!
- This video wouldn’t have been possible without TOGEMET2! He asked me not to link anything here, but I just wanted to express my gratitude once more.
- (this tweet has been deleted now :(
- (satellaview introduction video)
- Magazine icon by Freepik, sourced from flaticon.com
- "Now It Ends" by Max Anson (Epidemic Sound)
- "Live to Tell" by Kikoru (Epidemic Sound)
- "Respawn" by Vieveri (Epidemic Sound)
- "Too Low" by Addie Horner (Epidemic Sound)
- "Places & Methods" by Anthony Earls (Epidemic Sound)
- "Catch You if I Can" by White Bones (Epidemic Sound)
- "Carnaval" by Jay Cano (Epidemic Sound)
- "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" by Tchaikovsky (incompetech.com)
- "Return of Light" by Christoffer Moe Ditlevsen (Epidemic Sound)
- "Sweet Tooth" by Timothy Infinite (Epidemic Sound)